Welcome to Forza Karate Club, our aim is to promote Karate in its traditional and sport form. We encourage our students to promote and uphold the true spirit of Karate-do. No matter your age, gender or ability, we are Forza Karate Club are able to offer you 46 weeks of classes through out the year.
Beginners are welcome throughout the year at any of our Karate schools in Rayleigh, Romford, Upminster, Stambridge and Hawkwell. Why not come down with a friend and see what Karate has to offer?
We look forward in seeing you in 2015!
- To develop an appreciation for Karate as a sport and as a Martial Art
- To achieve physical fitness through positive participation
- To improve mental discipline and emotional equanimity
- To learn self defence skills
- To develop a sense of responsibility for oneself and others
- To improve self confidence and self awareness
- Helps to improve co-ordination and balance
Karate enthusiasts learn Karate for many different reasons. Some students have been drawn to the physical well-being and weight-loss aspect of training whereas others seek to add discipline and self control to their lives. Others are more focussed on the safety and self-defence aspect of the Martial Art. Whatever form of training you are looking for, FKC can offer you a bespoke programme to suit your developmental needs and your lifestyle. Enrol now and enjoy both the physical and social side of Karate.
Call to register for your trial lesson on: 07401 080 078 or Enrol Now.